Urban Outfitter Rug Dupes
This Rug Dupe is a DUH (and it’s not even a dupe it’s the EXACT same rug for half the price).
First, of all, this tip is brought to you from Poppie Lady, Meagan Hubin (who is also the exquisite woman who also designed this website). If you have tips, please send them my way! I am envisioning this running somewhat similar to Gossip Girl, because I believe every lady is a flower and has the street smarts and amazing taste to have excellent tips.
Meagan found the manufacturer of Urban Outfitters rugs shares quite a few of their rugs with RUGUSA. They are currently on sale, but they have frequent sales so you can ALWAYS get them for less. Prices I’m quoting are as of 4/18/19.
Click on the photo to bring you to the Rug USA page.
Coastal Shag Rug from Urban Outfitters (6x9’ for $299) versus Fiesta Medallion Rug Radiance from Rug USA (7x9’ for $190).
2. Halen Horizontal Block Print Rug ($629 for 9x12) at Urban Outfitters OR the Chembra Gray Block Printed Cotton Flatweave rug from RUGSUSA ($348 for 8’6” x 11’6”).
3. You can buy the Rosalita Rug from Urban Outfitters ($389 for 5x7) OR you can buy the Halona Native Cactus Ancestral Tassel Rug from RUGSUSA (5x7 for $164).
4. Casa Too Shag Rug (7x9 for $389) from Urban Outfitters OR you can get the Multi Soft Souma Kids watercolor Area rug from RUGSUSA (7x9 for $246).
5. You can get the Cozy Rainbow Diamond Rug from Urban Outfitters for $489 OR you can get the Multi Soft Moroccan Aztec Watercolor area rug from RUGSUSA for $246.
6. Tanzin Vertical Block Print rug from Urban Outfitters (9x12 $629) OR you can get the Chembra Block Printed Flatweave Concentric Diamonds Rug from RUGSUSA (8’6” x 11’6” for $348).
7. Chevron Shag Rug from Urban Outfitters ($379 for 8x10) OR you can get the Off white Moroccan Chevron Tassel Temara rug (7’10” x 10” for $275).
I think you get the picture! This feels so much like the time I discovered that Anthro has some tiny candles for $16 by the company Ilume while Target has tiny candles for $3 by Starlume (and both companies belong to the same organization and both are based in Minneaspolis).